MS WRITE...

MS WRITE...

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Greetings from Ms. Write on Her Maiden Vogage Into Blog World!

Greetings from Ms. Write during this, my maiden vogage into BlogWorld!

I'm glad you kept reading, even though you saw that dreaded exclamation mark, which is usually the hallmark of an insufferably energetic scribner. I'll try to use those puppies judiciously.

I've been writing since I learned what cursive meant and I plan on continuing for as long as the vowels and consonants cooperate and form marginally amusing, mostly understandable sentences. I am a humor columnist, comedienne, teacher, published author, and former broadcast journalist so, in short, it would appear that perhaps I'm unable to keep a job?!

Writing is how I make sense of the world and this most auspicious of occasions -- Christmas Eve of 2009 -- marks a wedge of time during which I've been offered an opportunity to reflect upon the things I love to do...ergo the writing of a blog. Sometimes we don't exactly get to plan how these reflective times are presented to us and that seems to be the case with me. (Don't you just love a good mystery?) Just suffice it to say that the end product, the opportunity to have a thought or three, is not a bad thing. Not at all.

During the course of writing this blog I'll be sharing all of those tidbits you thought you could live without, like 2,010 ways to save money or "live on the cheap," pithy asides, as well as my writings related to living life on life's terms.

I hope you'll join me on this journey where I discover something...perhaps my long-lost metabolism...perhaps my sanity...perhaps my giddy belief that home is where the writing is. {:-)

Website: www.dianedeanepps.com

No comments:

Post a Comment