MS WRITE...

MS WRITE...

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Greetings to one and all!




April 4, 2010


I love Easter, chock-full as it is with all of the meaning, celebration and precious time with family and friends. Okay and chocolate -- there are mountains of chocolate from which to choose.


Today has me remembering one Easter when I was about 5 years old and I got quite the case of Chicken Pox (this was before vaccinations for this type of thing) when not only was I itching like crazy, but I felt miserable. My parents brought home a bunny named Pinky for me and I cuddled that little creature so much they worried about its life expectancy. It was a sweet gesture which made me forget about scratching the "Don't scratchables," for at least a few precious hours.



May you and your family enjoy this beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment