MS WRITE...

MS WRITE...

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

MOMISMS...Number Five...pithy asides, succinct sayings and one-liners to live by, with, or in spite of...



April 6, 2010

MOMISM NUMERO CINCO
Can you tell I’m hoping that my blog will be translated into (at least one) other language?! {:-)

Just as a reminder on my whacky MOMISMs – these are what I call the "apropos of nothing" parenting observations that constitute pithy asides, succinct sayings and one-liners to live by, with, or in spite of.

Along about mid-February I left off with MOMISM #4 which had to do with the fact that parenting IS a parenting contest, it’s just you’re not going to win. Today, runs along the lines of, “If I were going to write my memoirs…”

Actually, I have somewhat written my memoirs, what with my published book, MATERNAL MEANDERINGS and my finished, but not-as-of-yet published book, I’LL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU…UNLESS I’M SOMEWHERE ELSE, but let’s just say that this fictitious, not-ever-going-to-be-written book about my personal life were ever to be published by me. I’ve decided what the chapters would be labeled which, in point of fact, works as:


MOMISM #5 “The Three Ways Our lives May Be Organized and Measured”

Family Time, Crying Time, The Right Time

No comments:

Post a Comment