MS WRITE...

MS WRITE...

Friday, March 5, 2010

Color your personal empowerment mandala and post a positive quote...then the spammers don't win!


March 5, 2010

My blog yesterday was about creating your very own mandala for self-empowerment and so I “done did one,” which I’ve proudly displayed right over yonder.


Today I’m going to keep my entry short as I’ve encountered some wretched spamming yuckiness that hit my blog and so, as a result, every time I try to get “into” my blog site about 20 different “spammy” websites enter themselves in the address line. Maddening! Now I’ve got to figure out how to fix it, but I have figured out how to post, so that’s something.

Here’s one of my all-time favorite quotes which seems applicable to anything you’re doing, feeling, contemplating, in your life.

You gain strength, experience and confidence by every experience where you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing you cannot do.— Eleanor Roosevelt

No comments:

Post a Comment